Armstrong Massey Wolds Historic Rally 2011 Final Instructions
You are reminded that the clocks go forward on Sunday 27th March at 01:00GMT. Please remember to alter your clocks before going to bed on Saturday.
Thank you for your entry, which we confirm has been accepted. Please aim to arrive at the start venue from 8:00am
Your start number is shown on the entry list, and your start time is 10:00 hours plus your start number.
- START PROCEDURE
- Proceed to the sound test as shown on the attached diagram. The Environmental Scrutineer will provide you with a Scrutineering sheet and will sign this to confirm that you car has passed the sound test.
- After successfully passing the sound test, proceed to scrutineering again where your car will be checked to make sure it meets the blue book requirements. Note that you will require your MOT certificate if applicable.
- Upon obtaining the Scrutineers' approval, please park where indicated on the diagram and proceed to documentation taking with you the following:
- Completed Scrutineering card
- Your Insurance details if not using the Locktons scheme
- Your club cards (if required) will be handed out at signing on
- After signing on, you will be issued with your rally pack. (Rally Plates will be in your pack.)
- Please ensure that you take all your litter home with you or place in any bins.
- COMPETITORS ARE REMINDED OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Cars competing in rallies other than special stage rallies may not carry a radio-transmitting device (R7.2.3). Mobile phones may be carried for use in an emergency only.
- MEASURED MILE
The measured mile starts at 984½561½ (road sign for tractors) and proceeds in a north north easterly direction to 980577. Turn round at the crossroads after 20 yards. You will then find a further measured mile on the opposite direction to check your trip meters.
Fuel is not available on the venue.. You will pass a filling station on the way to and from the regularity section. Additionally instructions will be given in the route instructions for a filling station on the way back to the test site. Full details will be specified in the road book.
- The organisers hope that you have an enjoyable event and look forward to seeing you at the start and more importantly at the end of the event.
- We have been asked to remind you of Section 170 of the Road Traffic Act 1988 and Rule 286 of the Highway Code. Any injury incidents must be reported to the Police Authority and also to the Clerk of the Course.
- Amendments to ASRs
ASR8 - Class H1 has been cancelled
ASR9 - Awards will be amended as follows
|1st Overall||The Armstrong Massey Trophy|
|1st in Class H2||An Award|
|1st in Class H3||An Award|
|1st in Class H4||An Award|
|1st in Class H5||An Award|
|1st in Class M6||An Award|
|2nd in Class M6||An Award|
|3rd in Class M6||An Award|
Awards will go to both crew members